This Episode Features Lauren Baptiste
Guest Location: New York
Lauren Baptiste is an executive wellness coach, international speaker and corporate well-being consultant. After working 10+ years at a Big Four accounting firm and personally experiencing the effects of burnout, Lauren launched Acheloa Wellness, a wellness coaching firm that empowers women leaders and organizations to break-through the widespread effects of stress. As a practitioner of Ayurveda, hormonal health and other healing modalities, she brings a holistic approach to transform burnout to balance, joy and high-performing productivity.
- Acheloa Wellness whitepaper: Considerations for Working Women and Stress A Review of Allopathic and Ayurvedic Approaches to Treating Adrenal Fatigue
- Mini-Breakthrough session – If you’re feeling ready up-level your well-being, I’m offering complimentary mini-breakthrough sessions. This session helps you identify personal and professional stressors and take that next step to break-through and thrive. If this is something you are feeling called to contact Lauren by November 30, 2020.
- Wellness Wednesday – Every Wednesday at 1PM EST, I present mini wellness masterclasses that span the topics of burnout, women’s health, work-life balance, Ayurveda and so much more! These webinars are an amazing way to get a simple dose of wisdom that can have a profound impact on your life. Classes are FREE to join; click here to register and join the live audience.
- Acheloa Wellness website
- Connect with Lauren Baptiste on Linkedin
- Connect with Lauren Baptiste on Instagram
- Connect with Acheloa Wellness on Facebook
Follow Us on Social Media:
Visit Our Website: Maiahchanel.com/made-to-dream
Leave A Comment